Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stress...


I have been walking around in a daze lately. I feel like one of those old silent movie characters tied to the railroad tracks. They try to get free but with no success. And just as the train is about to slam into the helpless victim, the brave hero comes and saves the day.

Well, the train is coming (baby due August 31st, moving to Uganda mid-December, need to raise more support) and I am struggling as hard as I can, but I feel powerless to do anything to help the situations.


The train is almost here and now I'm just waiting for my hero to come scoop me up off the tracks.

I know God hears our prayers. Please remember Aimee & me in yours.

God is good!

2 comments:

brenda said...

I pray that you will love God even if his decision is to leave you on the tracks. I am not meaning to be pessimistik (yikes I am not very smrt), but I know you will be most successful and happy in whatever path God puts before you, so I pray that his will be done and not your own. I love you all very much.

Adam Wolfgang said...

we miss you so much, we should take a day trip to visit you over the big hill.

we are praying for you!